ViPNet Business Mail
Business Mail performs all standard functions of an email client:
- Sending and receiving email messages.
- Sending and receiving file attachments.
- Signing email messages and attachments using a digital signature.
- Encrypting file attachments.
Business Mail has a number of exclusive features:
- On a ViPNet host, only the user of this ViPNet host has access to the program.
- A special transport module ViPNet MFTP transfers Business Mail messages in a ViPNet network via protected channels.
- Business Mail messages are encrypted using mail recipient’s keys, so that malicious users cannot read them.
- Business Mail has a powerful built-in system of automatic processing of incoming messages and outgoing files.